Tuesday 11 December 2007

aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Finally, at last... 'Drummer Boy', 'Dane IV' and 'The Sinner and the Child' are complete. They have been worked, reworked, killed, brought back to life and cahgned so many times that I have been driven close to despair.

I have no true comprehension if they are any good at the moment but they are finished. They ar not finished becasue i am fed up, or becasue I have lacked the bravery to push them the extra yard. Whatever their faults both those points have been well and truly past. They may be many things from shit to pointless, but they are definately finished.

Will photograph and upload soon.

Now awaiting the arrival of my paper to get cracking on a long awaited series of small works which I am most terribly excited about don't you know old sir me chap

No comments: